Brett King Builder has been designing and building residential home additions as well as any other home remodeling project since 1982. Every project that we work on we carefully consider every detail in relation to the bigger picture: your whole home environment. Taking the “big picture” into account, we love looking at how a home flows to ensure each room fulfills a specific purpose, while creative solutions to utilize square footage, and make certain a potential new addition or rooms will flow naturally with the rest of the home.
We are strong believers that as important as it is to ensure a new addition flows on the interior – it is equally important to ensure that the design from the exterior is also taken into consideration. Many-times this requires a lot of thought to ensure that not only is the inside of the home enhanced but also the exterior of the home is enhanced.
What you can expect during our addition renovation process:
- Design & construct floor plans that meet your needs.
- Help you select the perfect materials, such as skylights, windows, doors, moldings, flooring and lighting, in line with your vision and budget.
- Provide cabinetry design and product specification for any space.
- Work with building officials to attain permits and oversee project inspections.
- Oversee every detail of construction to ensure the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Larger projects at times are staged into several phases to allow you to live in your home while the work takes place.
From design through construction, we remain in close collaboration and open communications with you. We not only want you to love your project, but also the process!